FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL

Friday, November 22, 2019

Response Spectrum Using El centro Ground Motion



All structural design building codes have design response spectra. In this video you will learn how this was made using just excel. However, in the code, ductility factor is incorporated such that base shear from earthquake is reduced. This video however shows pseudo acceleration response spectra which is required prior to doing the inelastic design response spectra. Download excel here.

Response spectrum generation

14 comments:

  1. kindly provide me the book of AK Chopra thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you provide me the book of AK Chopra. Thank you for all knowledge that you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. naeemullahbajour@gmail.com send me a text on email iwill share ak chhopra book of structure dynamics

      Delete
  3. Good day, where can I find the book of AK Chopra? Can I still ask for the book? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day ma'am/sir, can i request a copy of the excel data? i'm going to use this on my project study Seismic evaluation of an existing structure. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please email me at cereference88@gmail.com since I cant visit my blog regularly.thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please share the data on tejas78678@gmail.com . I want data for my college project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sir, can i request a copy of the excel data? i'm going to use this on my project study simulator earthquake. Please share on ardapramesti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please shear on rose_ghh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please shear me on mucahid.akay@ogr.iuc.edu.tr

    ReplyDelete
  10. please share me on sfyskgs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please share me on reymyavuz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please share me on musfir355@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. how can i get the excel sheet?

    ReplyDelete